Sunday, October 9, 2016

The Third Wheel and the Third Eye

...When we left the restaurant last night I had a mini-panic attack, too. Nothing that would affect me physically, but more so a state of wonder. It is now when I realize it's the superego talking.

Wanting to smack what was in front of me that day, the trap was set up and ready to retain ideas that should've fluttered away. But we jumped into the distraction or inquiry, almost in open arms.

The trap moved me towards a direction against the wind. I chose not to to stay silent.

I receive chills listening to your past. I simultaneously capture his words in action. I grab the vivid imagery presented on my side and stay tense.

Lost in my jumble of jungle of words, I use the ink in my machete and carelessly slice through the clouds to observe my surroundings.

Trying to stay leveled and staring from a bird's eye view, where it's away from what could be a wildfire. I continue to chop, yet refuse to stop and see what's in front of me. I can only look from afar and back in the nest I built, where no one can reach me.

As the bird soars down to a ground level, I contemplate: when will I be ready to balance myself and ride on two wheels?

(Originally written: October 9, 2016; 10:48 PM)

No comments:

Post a Comment